Thursday, November 1, 2012

A full heart....

It's a perfectly ordinary day. Halloween was last night and we had a blast. Sarah, well, she just LOVED everything about Trick-or-Treating! She had too much candy, ran around the house and was a crazy girl until she totally collapsed last night. Nicholas, even though he's too cool to be excited, told me that the best thing about having a baby sister is he'll always have an excuse to Trick-or-Treat.

We had lots of older kids though. I didn't mind in the least. They had on costumes, were polite and I figure, if you have the guts to go out there and dress up and beg for candy, I'm happy to give you some!

I was watching Sarah twirl around the living room in a purple tutu this morning. Twirl and dance and dance and twirl. She was just happy and free and twirling in her sparkling dress because she could. My heart was so full it would burst. You know that feeling. It just comes over you when you look at your kids sometimes. I was just thinking, these are fabulous kids! And they are mine! My fabulous kids! Look what we did.

I would do anything for them. Anything to give them a wonderful life and a solid future. They are the most precious gift. A wondrous and amazing gift.

I am thankful for my family. So very blessed to be able to touch their lives and have them touch mine.

My heart is just so full.

No comments:

Post a Comment