Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Every little day...


I am flat-out exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well. There are lots of things to worry about, don't you know. However, there are a lot of good things as well. Barn kitties, swimming pools, family time, game nights, steady employment (for now). I'm making the plans for school this year. Just one kid this time. The days seem to be flying by. The years just running away from me. I guess I'm just a little sad today.

There's blackberries waiting to be turned into jam and a warm pool waiting for someone to come swim in her. Life here is simple and somewhat sweet. Like the blackberries, life in the country can be a little seedy some days. The one key thing we have to work on is living in the moments we are given. Not trying to live for the future. Go out now and grab that moment, enjoy those feelings make the most of every single day. Whether the world is open again or we are stuck at home, each day should be found beautiful and lived fully.

We just have o look inside and find what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment