I keep looking at myself in the mirror and telling myself to LIGHTEN UP already. I've been a little down, burned out, bummed out and just plain grumpy the last few weeks. But that isn't all I am. I use this blog as my complaint department sometimes and I think that may make me sound more negative than I really am. But, hey, that is OK. Everyone needs a place to let of some steam. This is mine.
I feel a little like I'm failing right now. Failing at my life. I'm not, but it can feel that way from day to day. I can't seem to get it together. I'm overwhelmed. So overwhelmed. The closets make me want to weep. I am NOT EVEN KIDDING. The disorganization overwhelms me. I can't seem to get a grasp on things around here. The baby has toys from one end of the house to the other. Not that I can really BLAME her but sometimes I like to see the carpet. It's a happy clutter but it can sometimes overwhelm me.
I'm so tired at the end of the day but I'm tossing and turning all night. I'm due for a break soon. The kids will be heading to my Mom's for a few days. I'm going to paint the house, organize the closets and play room and NOT COOK. Honey, if you are reading this, that is your heads up. I'd love to have a day or two off but with Sarah I never get time to catch up on things around here.
I'm hoping that small break will help me to get it back together and get on track again. Right now I'm spinning my wheels in the sand....Ummm, sand. Surf. Sunscreen. I need to go to the beach. I need to renew myself at the sea.
Back to reality. Perhaps I'll try eating better, figuring out how to get some sleep and dusting off the treadmill. That's just as good as the beach, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment