Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday-Monday...

You can always tell it is Monday around here. I've got the dishwasher and the washing machine both running. I always seem to play catch up on Mondays. And then there is the little girl who, after a weekend of having everyone's attention doesn't really think she should have to play by herself for a few minutes. I probably shouldn't be on the Internet right now. I have an awful lot to do.

But then again, my chores aren't going anywhere.

My kids are having lunch and then Nicholas will finish up his school work for today and probably head outside into the sunshine while we have it. Sarah acts like she feels bad but she has no fever or other symptoms besides extreme grumpiness! And she's had that all weekend for some reason.

Tonight we're going to grill some burgers and pretend it is Spring. And that is it for Monday.

Hoping for a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment