Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Home Alone!


Is it just me? I was eating my Apple Jack's this morning and trying to scoop them up in Mickey heads. It's just me, isn't it? I'd like to pretend that I'm eating the kid's leftover cereal since they are off at Camp Grandma...but, I'm not. I bought it. For me. Sad, I know.

So. We finally picked up the camper. She's at the Farm and we had a pretty good time. You know, as far as my Dad broke it the first day we had it. And then we went in early to set it up only no one told us that nobody else was going to be there and we didn't have any keys to do anything. But, at the end of the weekend we were all still speaking and the kids were have a ball and that's all that matters. There's still a little set up to do. All in all, though, it was a successful weekend.

The camper is so nice. I still haven't taken any pictures though. Mental block.

I'm home alone this week. The kid's are with my parents. I had intended to paint, as I may have mentioned a time or twelve. However, money and time sort of nixed that idea. I'm now just catching up around the house a little. Laundry, dust, goofing off. Nothing spectacular. It's nice to have down time though. Jamie and I have been talking a lot and enjoying a little time alone. It's nice. I miss he little turkeys but it has to be good for Mama to get a break once in a while. I must say though that I am terribly bored. I really should have left myself a project to do or talked Jamie into taking me away somewhere.

And to that end, I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and hunt up a book I wanted to read on the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment