Monday, September 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday



We had a fairly quiet week. We ate those chicken enchiladas up there. They were a quick family favorite and have already been requested for a return engagement. I consider that a win! Anytime I can add a new and easy favorite to the rotation, it makes me happy.

So, I thought I'd do a menu plan Monday. I haven't in forever because, well, because I've been flying by the seat of my pants for far too long! The weather is just so perfect. Perfect Fall temps and so much sunshine. It's rather lovely. And I think we might slip in a few more grilled meals to enjoy this weather.

Without further ado, I give you....our menu:

Monday: Chili with french bread

Tuesday: Grilled Pork Chops, fried apples, baked potatoes, green salad, grilled bread

Wednesday: grilled Chicken breast, macaroni salad, corn, green salad

Thursday: Taco night...

Friday: Homemade Pizza

Saturday: Smoked chicken, Twice baked potatoes, green beans, rolls

Lunches: PB&J, soup, grapes, apples, hot dogs
Breakfasts: Smoothies, cereal, waffles, turkey bacon, pancakes

My menu seems rather uninspired this week. However, it's a step back in the right direction. Tight budget this week means I only bought the tried and true and didn't experiment. Plus the beautiful weather is just begging for some grill time.

There are lots of wonderful ideas, planners and bloggers over at Organizing Junkie with lots of menu plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment