It's hot. Yes, we have 0 humidity and our hot isn't like Mississippi hot or even West Virginia hot. Still 95 is 95. I love all my big bright windows except from about 3:00 to 8:00. UGH! The sun just streams into the house. I have to close the blinds which is something I hate. I love a bright house. In this kind of weather, the grill is my best friend.
I'm tired. It feels like we are starting all over with Sarah. She was hopelessly spoiled with her Grandparents here. They slept with her on their chests. Day and night. Who ever said you can't spoil a baby is full of poop. I'm still having a hard time climbing in and out of bed so I've been sleeping on the couch with her in her pack-and-play. She slept a 4-hour stretch last night but of course I woke up thinking something was wrong. Jamie has promised me a full night sleep tonight. You know I'm going for it. I haven't slept in weeks. I never slept in the hospital. They threatened me with pills if I didn't get sleep.
One week from today my family will be whole again. I can't wait. I want my routine back. I want my babies under one roof. I want time to just be together. I can't wait.
Life is definitely improving around here. Just trying to keep it on the up swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment