Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Monday

Is it just me or is summer flying by for everybody? I realize our summer has been rather eventful but still. I saw Fall fashions being advertised the other day and Jamie and I were sitting and making holiday plans yesterday. I don't know. Maybe it is just because it has been such a hard summer. Great is some ways and so difficult in others.

I'm trying to get Sarah to sleep in her bed. It's rather difficult because she's 8 weeks old. 3 weeks spent in NICU, two weeks at home in our room, two weeks spent sleeping on the couch with Daddy or Grammer. And now Mommy is back in business and it is time to sleep in a bed. She's wearing me out, though. She is as stubborn as I am. And whoever said you can't spoil an infant is crazy. When she's crying in her bed and I pick her up and she snuggles into my shoulder and quits crying immediately, she's spoiled. She wants to sleep right there. The horrible thing is that I know if I could let her sleep on her tummy I'd get 3 or 4 hours of sleep. She's on her tummy now in her pack-and-play and she is sacked OUT. But, I'm right here to watch her.

My folks will be here at the end of the week and they are bringing Nicholas home! I'm so excited. I can't wait to have us all back together. Also, I can't wait for my parents to meet Sarah. My Mom is going to eat her up!

It' Monday. I've really got nothing to say. At. All. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment