So, we're having a pretty fabulous day. I don't know why, it's all just routine and regular-like. I can tell we've got school back in the swing, there is a smelly science experiment in my fridge. Nice. We had a really good morning with school. It's like someone flipped a switch on inside Nicholas while we were on break. At any rate, school was a JOY for both of us.
Sarah is looking all cute and stunning today in her pink and red hearts in honor of Valentine's Day. She's changing so fast these days!
There's the husband who rocks my world. He's working so hard! I think he secretly loves it. I know he loves being here with us but he loves being busy at work, too. I'm trying to be as patient as I can. That doesn't mean I can't give him a hard time from time to time, though. You know, it's good to remind him we miss him, too.
In the spirit of love I should say I LOVE our home here. Love it! I'm especially fond of the basement. Yeah. The basement. It's so bright and I can't wait to get the furniture down there and have a real family room where we can hang out and watch movies! I'm putting the popcorn machine down there and everything. So fun. Jamie calls it a man-cave which is fine. They can Star Wars until their hearts content and I can watch whatever I want upstairs on my NEW furniture. Love it.
And now Nicholas is waiting for his special Valentine's lunch. Frozen pizza. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment