Monday, April 4, 2011

And we're back...

Oh. My. I spent last week in West Virginia. It was COLD and it snowed at least twice while I was there. It may actually have snowed more than that but I blocked it out. I'm back in Indiana now and while it's nice and warm, we're getting thunderstorms. Good ole tornadic thunderstorms. Indiana likes to get all ticked off in the Spring and throw tornadoes and hail around. It's fun.

Not.

I brought my cousin home with us for his Spring Break. He's 11. So, he and Nicholas are having a ball. A blast. A grand ole time! My basement is not habitable. There is much video gaming, snacking, lego building, running, yelling, ball playing, more snacking and general merriment going on. Of course both big strapping boys were terrified of the thunderstorms last night. Shhh. Don't tell them I mentioned it. I had one curled up in a ball in his room and spent the better part of the wee hours of the morning in the living room reassuring the other one.

It is rather dark and ominous again outside. The worst of it should be through here shortly though. On the upside, it's warm enough that Sarah and I are barefoot and loving it. I need to paint my toenails though. Too bland. I'm alternating between going with Platinum or Coral HD.

And with that, I better start my Monday. Thunder is booming big time! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment