So, I'm going to cry...BUSY! Actually, the kids and I took a little impromptu trip to West Virginia. We couldn't really get away to our usual March getaway in Pigeon Forge and I had a massive case of Spring Fever. We needed OUT of the house. So, here we are. Sarah is fighting some sort of nasty cold (of course). Nicholas is enjoying a little break from school and chores and both are sucking up to their Grandparents for all they are worth.
Easter is coming and I'm excited because that means Spring can't be TOO far behind. It's still cold and nasty. This time last year the weather was much warmer and I even had the A/C on for a day or two. Oh, I do wish it would warm up and turn green. I've just about had enough of winter. I know the warm weather will bring on the allergies but still. I'm ready for it to green up. And that's why we buy Allegra.
I've been making lots of plans for the rest of the year. Well, at least for the Spring and Summer. You know, if we EVER get Spring. It will probably be one of those years we go straight from winter temps to Summer heat and humidity.
One thing I need to do when I get home for sure is clean house. Baseboards, window blinds, all the cracks and crevices in the corners and the floors. Everything needs cleaned and freshened. It's been a long winter and I'll be glad to open windows and air things out.
But right now, I'm sitting at my Mom's dining room table, it's gray and raining and COLD. Spring is surly coming though.
No comments:
Post a Comment