What day is it anyway? Wednesday? Yes, yes it is. The kids went to West Virginia for the long Presidents Day weekend and Jamie and I stayed home. We ate out, slept in and cleaned house. It was so exciting. It was actually just the kind of down time we needed. I'm with my kids 24/7 and I can tell you it is easier to be a better and more patient parent when you get a little free time. And it is better for the kids if Mom and Dad occasionally get a little time together.
So, this week, we are all Happy, Happy, Happy!
And speaking of Happy, Happy, Happy...Duck Dynasty is our new family obsession. Jamie and Nicholas laugh until they almost pee their pants and I'm not even kidding.
I'm ready to see the weather warm up a bit. It's 12 degrees this morning with minus 10 degree wind chills. That's just cold. Plain cold.
We really just haven't had a whole lot going on around here. It isn't a bad thing. It's February and we just keep plugging along. The days are getting longer and before you know it, it will start to warm up.
At least we can hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment