Oh my goodness! Winter is never going to end! We just had 8.5 inches of snow and temps aren't getting over 50 for at least a week. UGH! Despite the cold and wet and gray misery, we had a lovely two weeks in West Virginia just hanging out with the family. Came back to Indiana with just a touch of homesickness for country roads and hills and valleys. But, we make a life where we must and make the best of it.
We are having my parents here for Easter this weekend so we are looking forward to that. Going to hit the south side for some Gray Bros. pies and yummy-ness. The house is kind of a disaster of laundry and dust but I'm going to give it a quick once over and stuff the junk in some closets or something.
My laptop is having a melt-down. It keeps telling me there is no Internet access even though every other device in the house is not having a problem. It's not me, it's YOU, Dell. You kinda suck but I need you to keep working a little while longer. So perhaps you could put aside your delicate sensibilities for a few months and limp along. I'd really appreciate that.
It's short and sweet but I have laundry to do and dishes to put away. Couches to clean, beds to make.... Someday Spring will actually come and I'll air this house out. Someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment