Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stormy nights...

Oh Goodness! I'm so tired. I stayed up half the night because I promised my boy I would keep an eye on the weather. The news had gone on and on all day about it being the worst storms of the year and so and and so forth as only a good weather man can do. They had us all whipped up into a weather frenzy! It did storm. There was no hail or wind damage or tornadoes. And though it was anti-climactic and I lost a night of sleep for nothing, I am thankful. Things went north of us and they weren't even that bad for those people. Little wind damage but no major tornadoes or anything. To which we can only say Thank You.

That leaves me with far too little sleep, though. I went to bed around 2:00 and Sarah woke us up just after 6:30. Another storm had hit and I think it woke her up. It was just bluster though. I'm hoping the rain and gloom stick around for a bit today. I have a ton of laundry I need to do. The kids have been keeping me outside all week. We are going to WV this weekend to work on the Farm and start getting it cleaned up. My goal is to have the house usable by my birthday so we can have a cookout or something!

After we are back from the farm, Sarah is going cold-turkey on the diaper thing. Girl needs to get potty trained. Lordy is she stubborn. And the attitude. And the sass. Oh, she's a handful! A handful that needs to stop peeing her pants and be a big girl.

This is short and sweet and weather related but coffee is calling my name. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment