I've got nothing. We didn't do anything but shop and then lay on the couch and watch TV last weekend. Downstairs was Football. Upstairs was QVC "Cooking on Q." We spent Saturday shopping to fill the freezer and restock the pantry.
Here's a question. Now that we have a freezer full of meat and a pantry full of stuff, why do I just want to go out to eat? I have no desire to cook it. I'm just totally uninspired. I want someone to serve me and bring me drinks and DO THE DISHES!
I'm totally craving a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha thanks to BooMama and all her comments. I hope those come out for the holidays soon. I KNOW you can SUPPOSEDLY get on all year. However at Christmas they come with sprinkles and in pretty red cups.
Jamie's company just closed 11 offices back East. Bummer. I had been holding out hope for a transfer next year. It looks like it's going to be a few years. Oh well, we still have lots to do here.
I'm listening to my son yell at his computer while he is doing a school assignment. He's cracking me up but I can't let him know that. At least there hasn't been any crying with school this year.
And that randomness is all that is going on here. Basically, I want a Peppermint Mocha and we were lazy sloths over the weekend.
P.S. I love it when life is just...normal.
MMM... Peppermint Mochas. Now I'm craving one, LOL!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, you just gotta take the downtime on the weekends. That's what they're for! :-)
ReplyDelete