1) I'm getting my hair cut tonight. Since I've been on prenatal vitamins it's grown a couple inches. NO KIDDING. I'm chopping it above the shoulders, getting some layers and going to enjoy a little sassy-ness. Go me.
2) Grocery store. We have nothing with any nutritional substance in our house. It's time to go stock up on veggies and other good stuff.
3) Finish Christmas shopping. UGH! I was so ahead of the game and then we found out our big news and all our plans changed and now I'm back to square one. I'm OK with that but I sure wish I didn't have to go shopping. On Saturday. Right before Christmas.
4) Drive around and look at Christmas lights. And get a Starbuck's Hot Chocolate. A guilty little indulgence for a special occasion.
5) Hunker down and stay in our pajamas Sunday. We're going to get pounded with some snow.
And that, my friends, is our weekend in a nutshell. $20 says we'll come home Saturday and order gifts and just pay for expedited shipping. I have a feeling the stores will be a nightmare.
No comments:
Post a Comment