Well, it's all good. Things are going well here. Slowly getting ready for Christmas and the big week with the family. I've had tests and doctor visits galore. Things are going well with baby right now. So, we're still plugging along. I can't remember being this utterly exhausted when I had the boy. Of course, I'm almost 9 years older, too.
I decided to give myself a pass on the big baking spree. I'm going to bake some goodies for the family when they come in and skip the big platters to Jamie's work. I feel kind of bad, but then again, I don't feel real great and baking cookies for people I just want to say good-bye to, seems too much work!
Mostly though, I'm just enjoying being pregnant. Even with the nausea and all the other interesting symptoms. I'm nervous about making sure the baby is OK and everything is going well. This pregnancy has changed our lives. Everything is different and it's going to be wonderful. We've realized so much and we KNOW how very blessed we are. We just kind of woke up about our life and future. And we know exactly what we want. Which is such a first for us!
And on that note, I really have to get back to getting things going here. Christmas Eve is a week from today! Holy Cow!!!
I know how you feel! We were so excited for baby #2, but I was nervous too after so many losses and Buddy's extreme prematurity. I was 29 when I was pg with him and 37 (almost 38) with Sissy.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing it's another boy - I was sick as a dog with Buddy, but only just gagged a few times with Sissy. I was bone tired with both of them. Glad to hear things are going well.