Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tired...

I'm here. I'm alive and well and still in Utah. I'm just so tired. My main objectives over the past week have been sitting on the couch, laying on the couch, feeling sick, and then going to bed. Of course then I'm up all night but whatever.

Today I am valiantly tackling the laundry. It's pretty awful right about now. We've had snow and it's 5 degrees this morning. And really, that does nothing to motivate me. It just makes me want to sit on the couch...with a blanket. Christmas in 14 days away and I am SO unprepared!

In other news, things are moving steadily along. I go to the doctor every two weeks and so far things are great! The reality is finally sinking in and now we're getting really excited.

Mostly, I just want and healthy baby, a safe pregnancy, to not let my family down and to GET THE HECK OUT OF UTAH! I hate it here more with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment