Ours days have fallen into a decent routine. They still need some tweaking here and there but they are mostly what we need them to be. I'm changing a few of my curriculum choices for next week and we need to pick up some more supplies.
My biggest challenge is that Sarah wants to be part of our school day. She's not bad or demanding she just wants to DO IT TOO! So, I need to pick her up some age-appropriate activities. Play-doh, color wonder markers etc. I've been just giving her washable markers...and yes, they wash off her skin but not her clothes. Ugh! Good thing summer is coming to an end since her clothes are getting marked on. My Sarah. She's so different than her brother was. Where he was content, she is demanding. She wants it, wants it all and wants it NOW.
On another note, I'm in the beginning stages of uploading 12 years worth of pictures to Shutterfly. My winter project is going to be to make a photo book. I'm terrible about getting prints and then even worse about getting them and not putting them in anything. So I thought I'd make a big photo book or a couple photo books instead. I thought that would be easier than dealing with all the prints.
I used to scrapbook but, well, that takes a lot of time and space and patience. And I never seem to have enough of any of those things.
Speaking of, my time is up on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment