Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Feels like Spring. Kinda sorta...

Spring has finally Sprung in central Indiana. The grass is green and Jamie has mowed twice. The trees have leaves! I have 3 tulips blooming in the front yard. Hopefully, I'll get more in this fall so that next Spring we have a few more pretty and colorful welcoming blooms. It's still a little chilly for my taste. And of course Spring in Indiana comes with Tornadoes, flooding and lots and lots of rain.

And allergies. Lots and lots of allergies.

Nicholas and Sarah are making plans to spend some quality grandparent time this summer. I am planning to do a lot of cleaning and organizing while they are off living the big life in West Virginia. All the closets, Sarah's play room, the dumping ground we call the "office." All getting a good clean out. Good thing Good Will is just down the street!

Mostly, we are just trying to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment