We had a pretty good weekend. Jamie finally cut the grass for the first time this year. Which seems to be very late to me. Nicholas built his fire pit with bricks he bought with Easter money and we took a drive to a state park and looked around. It was fairly warm and lovely this past weekend.
Yesterday we discovered a gas leak in the water heater so the plumber was out this morning to take care of that! Yikes! And we are bracing for a round of thunderstorms to roll in this afternoon. Which, as you can imagine, is a bit of a bummer. We've been very lucky so far this Spring so I can't complain too much.
Right now we are tossing around ideas and summer plans. Trying to figure out our Disney trip. September or December?! It's a hard choice that largely depends on the release date of Fall discounts. A person could go crazy trying to figure it all out.
I'm catching up on laundry today now that the hot water is working again. Always fun and exciting! The format of this post is coming out all funky. You know, I'm feeling too lazy to try to fix it. Yeah, I'm terrible like that. Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment