Monday, June 22, 2009

Boring update details...

First of all, Nicholas is enjoying a fun-filled two weeks in WV. He's got fishing, bowling, picnicking, swimming, visiting, Tranformers 2, a water park getaway, and a plane ride to Utah ahead of him. I talked to him this morning to see how he was doing. The conversation was...
"I'm going fishing tonight. I have to go play now."

He's just DEVASTATED to be away from us.

In more mundane news: here is the schedule as far as we know it.

Tuesday and Wednesday 3rd party contractors here to take things apart. Then they will pack us up and they hope to have the truck loaded and pull out on Friday. We're going to stay Saturday and get the house cleaned up and last minute things done. We'll be pulling out of Indy first thing Sunday morning so we can get to Utah in time. Three days later we should be pulling into Salt Lake City. Hopefully the utilities will be on in the house when we get there. . They are SUPPOSED to be on but you know how that goes. Jamie is flying out on Friday July 3 to pick Nicholas up on Saturday July 4 in Columbus. They will fly home to Utah on Sunday July 5 (happy birthday to me!). Jamie starts work on the 6th and then we should be getting unpacked and back to normal. Or what passes for normal around here.

I'm spending today organizing the playroom and bedrooms to be ready for the packers to show up. It is such a mess right now. I've got to get everything off the walls before the movers come and pack up what we need for the next two weeks.

But, it's all coming together. Slowly but surly. I'll keep everyone updated and will have more pictures once we hit the road!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment