Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Emily...

Have you seen the movie "The Devil Wears Prada?" You know how Merrill Streep's character has the "new" Emily as an assistant. She expects her to accomplish everything she is told no matter how hard and on her time frame. Well, I need an Emily.

I do not understand why the rest of the world can not function on my time frame. I send you an application, you process it. I call you about moving my stuff...you call me back. Things don't seem to work that way. I want what I want and I want it now. I need an Emily.

Right now I'd tell her to, rent me a house, get the movers here in 10 days, book flights for us to pick up our son, drive my car and camper to Utah and take my dog to the vet.

I'm trying to make Jamie my new Emily but it's not working. He doesn't really care if I fire him. You know, he makes the money and all. Oh well. We'll get there.

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath - and realize that it WILL all get done. I know how anxious you are, though - I only moved about 15 minutes down the road into a new county! LOL.

    ReplyDelete