Thursday, June 18, 2009
Things I'll miss...
I'm so excited about this big move. Still, I'm going to miss some things about Indiana. It's been home for the past year and a half. And when we moved here I really thought we'd be here for a long time. I'm going to miss the comfort of it. Of knowing where things are, what to expect from the weather.
I'm going to miss this house. Yeah, it's small and has it's faults but it is homey. I'll really miss the yard and I'll miss the fireplace so much I could cry. We've had some great times in the big back yard. We've had a lot of freedom and fun here. I'll miss the friends we've made and our Church here.
However, I know that Salt Lake City will be good to us, and good FOR us. We'll have to step out of our comfort zone and meet new people. Go to new places and find new ways of doing things. It's certainly not a direction I thought we'd be going but I'm excited.
Excited and nervous. Is there any Maalox around here?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know it's rough going now, but it will get easier! The nice fireplace and big yard are things to remember to look for when you get your new house in Utah!
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll make memories there and special things will happen and it'll come to feel like home.
It won't be easy, but it'll be okay.