Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'll be back...

I'm without Internet and in between both houses right now. It's getting there but it is exhausting! I hurt in places I don't remember having. It's not all complaining though. I had a great doctor visit this morning and Sarah is doing very well.

Nicholas made up a song he sings to her about having a baby sister and all the things we'll do as a family. And how even if she is bald he'll think she's pretty. Made me laugh and cry!

We're over at the old house right now getting a few things. Anxious for the movers to come on Saturday. I've gotten a good bit of stuff unpacked at the new house. We have a functioning kitchen again, so that is a HUGE bonus. Well, except for not having a fridge. We're living out of a cooler.

I promise to catch back up with everything as soon as we're settled. Nicholas has a ton of school work to do, too. Our Internet will be smoking once we are up and running.

Hope you all are enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment