Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

My Mom is on her way to Utah! I'm so happy! We are spending the next week shopping and getting things for baby Sarah. As soon as she leaves I have to start packing things since we start moving into the new house on April 16. I'm more excited about it. I really like the house. It's SO much more our kind of place. We have permission to finish the fence in the front. We don't mind spending the money because it will make our lives so much easier. I mean, we put thousands of dollars into the house we owned and got nothing back when we sold it. So, really, what is the difference?

I'm having a virtual Baby Shower while she is here. My family has been sending cards and gifts. It will be fun even though I wish I could see everyone in person. But, more cake for me that way!

I'll be scarce this week. I'm going to be shopping and eating out. Yay! Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment