What do you do when a situation has you discouraged? It's nothing major. No one is sick, injured or unemployed. Does anyone else ever feel guilty for being discouraged or upset over a situation in their life that most people would WISH was their biggest problem? Maybe I'm just having a bit of a meltdown. I know I'll get over it, though. It's really not a major thing, just a bump in the road. A small delay in our plans. And what does the song say, "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans." True words, my friends, true words.
So, our little miss Sarah is getting ready to turn 1! She's have a birthday party in West Virginia because I wanted family to be there and knew they wouldn't all come to Indiana. So, this makes it easier. We're using my Mom's house and she is very gracious to allow us all to tromp around on her new carpet as we run in and out having a picnic.
My little family needs a vacation. It isn't happening until September but yeah, we need one. We need something. Some time away just the 4 of us. A chance to relax and unwind. It's not happening but I enjoy dreaming about it. I think if the cold rainy weather would break we'd be a lot better.
With that, I better rescue the little girl. She's stuck. I guess leaving her there for a while would be wrong, huh? Yeah, thought so. Good thing she is so cute because she is TROUBLE!
Oh, those girly-girls are soooo sneaky! LOL. Especially if they're the youngest. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd, yes, I feel all sorts of anxiety over little problems...Just try to roll with it (or take a nap and ignore it) Hee hee. I hope by September the weather around here will be nice enough for the children to play outside. It's been chilly and rainy for DAYS! Yuck!