It's the 6th of July. Why is that important? It's not. It's just the end of my week-ish long birthday bonanza. I'm spoiled like that.
So, what have we been up to? Summer fun, my friends, summer fun. I went to Mom's for a week with the kids. It was hot. I left the kids at Mom's for this week where they are getting spoiled and bedtimes have gone out the window. Next week we're bringing a cousin home with us for Nicholas so it's going to end up being 3 weeks of solid entertainment for my boy. He is going to crash and crash HARD when it all comes to an end. But wait! There's more. Just when he gets rested and starts to get back into his routine, he goes BACK to Grammer's (without baby Sarah) and then we have a long weekend at a cabin!
So, it's Wednesday and I'm in the midst of 5 days kid-free. It's quiet here but I'm enjoying it. I cleaned out closets yesterday. Today I'm putting shelves up in said closets and getting the kids a little organized and their rooms cleaned. Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 38. I don't really feel 38. I feel 32. 2 years until the big one though. I think I want something a little more than Joe's Crab Shack and a trip to Target. Not that that wasn't perfectly lovely for my 38th! New pajamas and sunglasses ROCK!
I realize I'm sounding all disjointed and illiterate. What can I say, my brain is fogged and I haven't finished my coffee. So, now, I need to go and throw on some clothes, put in some laundry, and do something with my day!
Have a good one my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment