I'm in West Virginia this week enjoying some sweet family time. It's pretty much rained since we got here but that is OK. Nicholas went hunting yesterday and he and pap pap got a small buck. Sarah has been making mischief at my Mom's.
All in all, we are having fun! I'm not sure I've ever seen so much rain though. Goodness! Mom and I went to go to Walmart last night and decided we'd just pay the premium and hit Kroger (along with the rest of Teays Valley), instead.It was just pouring down the rain and you couldn't see a thing. The Kroger parking lot was ankle deep with water. So, we came home with soaked shoes and freezing feet. So, today is shopping for fun and getting lunch since she's off the rest of the week.
Then we're home to start baking and prepping for tomorrow. Hope you and yours have a fabulous fun and family-filled Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment