I am finally feeling like I'm on the mend. I think my house has the plague. Seriously. However, it looks like we are all finally coming out the other end and feeling better. Sarah has a follow-up appointment next week and Nicholas was complaining of a sick stomach yesterday. If we get a stomach bug on top of the Plague of 2012 I'm going to freak out.
Anyway, now that I, at least, feel better I'm going to paint this weekend. I'm so excited. This poor house has NEVER been painted. It's 11 years old. It's just sitting here with builder white flat paint walls. They are scuffed and dirty and dingy. I can't imagine how clean and fresh everything will feel once there is a coat or two of paint on it.
The family is coming for Easter so I've been making my menus and trying to figure that all out. The menu is the easy part. Finding beds for 8 people is more of a challenge. We did it for Christmas, though. We can do it for Easter!
Then my Mom is staying for the week after Easter. I'm so excited! We are going to shop and lunch and drag the kids through the malls until their feet fall off. Yay! Good times!
Yikes. I had better get my day started. I need to have everything caught up before the weekend!
Glad you and yours are feeling better! We've repainted almost every wall in our house with a satin or eggshell finish paint and it looks great and is easy to just wipe off (you know that's important with the littles running around with food on their hands or crayons IN their hands!). You should take some before/after pics. :-)
ReplyDelete