Monday, March 12, 2012

*Yawn*

I am waking up from a long night. The little girl was up at 2:00 and she just would not go back down. Fighting with her just woke everyone else up so we ended up on the couch watching a movie. It was a long night. I finally got Jamie about 5:40 and told him I needed to sleep for an hour before he went to work. After about a 1/2 hour, where I couldn't settle, I got Sarah and got her into bed. Unfortunately for the rest of us, it is now morning. I don't know WHY she was up last night. She played outside for hours yesterday. She SHOULD have been exhausted.

I'm also waking up from the long gray winter. Oh, it was a relatively warm and mild one but still gray and dreary. The weather is going to be in the 70s all week. Yum. I painted my toenails a pretty lilac color. I don't know why I needed to share that, but I did. I'm dying to do some Spring cleaning. We seriously need to have a yard sale as well. I don't really WANT to have a yard sale. I'd much rather just donate a bunch of stuff. I hate having a yard sale. But, we do what we must. I think I'll time it to coincide with the one at the neighborhood down the street. I have lots of baby things that need to go. I keep small sentimental things but hanging on to everything is nuts. And anyone I know who might have a baby will want new.

I have a baby swing she never used. She hated anything that moved. And a bouncy chair that she hated with a white hot burning passion. Activity tables, walkers and a boatload of clothes. Then there are the 7 large boxes of Nicholas stuff from his playroom. I have kitchen tables, casserole dishes and who knows what else. I've been cleaning out a little at a time.

I'm going to paint the living room, stair well, dining room and kitchen when we get back from our weekend away in Pigeon Forge. I picked out some colors this weekend. And we are going to get a truckload of mulch delivered. So, that is going to keep me busy for a while!

Before you know it, Easter will be here. We're having a house full and my Mom is staying for the week following. I hope the weather stays nice. She and I are going to get some shopping done. Yay! Love shopping for summer clothes for the kids. It's time for color to come back into our lives. Thank goodness!

I'm off to slowly get this day started. I'm not moving at top speed today. I'm tired. However, I'm hopeful things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment