Another Monday. Some days it is easier to get up and get going than other days. Today is one of the "other" days. I'm just not really awake and ready for the week. We had two weeks of fun and silliness and being back to reality is kind of a pooper. I tried to convince my Mom just to retire and come stay here for part of the year with us but for some reason after a week of Sarah she thought she might just go back and go back to work.
Actually the kids were so good about shopping all week. Sarah only had a meltdown or ten. She is just very opinionated and has a lot of...we'll call it spirit since she is my baby and I love her.
So, after the cousin went home and a week shopping and hanging out with "Grammer" we're back to our regular boring mundane Monday. I have a huge mountain of laundry. HUGE. Nicholas has school work to do. This is the hardest part of the year. We just took a break. The weather is getting nice. It's hard to finish things up.
We have other things going on that are making us crazy. My nerves are shot and I'm frustrated with my situation. Not fun. But, we'll get through. We always do. Just take it a day at a time and try to look out for what is best. That is all anyone can do.
I'm off to tackle that laundry and restore order!
When our son was just a toddler, my MIL made a comment that he was "very persistent". I said, "We like to put a positive spin on it and call it 'stick-to-it-ivness'." Sticking to your goals is a good thing, right? :-)
ReplyDelete