I'm almost glad it's Monday. We had a very productive but busy weekend. We did some shuffling of rooms and put Nicholas in the giant bedroom downstairs and moved all of Sarah's toys to his old bedroom and gave her a play room. I'm also in the middle of weeding out their clothes for a yard sale/donation. I really hate having a yard sale. People pawing through my things just isn't my cup or tea. However, I would like to have the money and I have a boat load of baby things, kitchen things and various other things that need to go.
Nicholas finally moved to a size of pants that fit his waist and his length. He's been in the same size for 2 or 3 years it seems. Or somewhere in the middle. He's so thin that to fit his waist they are way too short. To fit his length they were falling down. So, he moved into a size that seem to fit with minimal fuss. Sarah has an entire laundry basket of new clothes that need put away but her closet needs emptied of last year's things first.
It's cold this morning. I had to put on jeans and a sweater just to leave the bedroom. Yuck! At least we aren't in WV where it was going to snow. The sun is shining still and the grass is green.
And Sarah is up. Monday begins.
But not before I grab a cup of coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment