I have a water softener sitting in my foyer. It isn't in the pantry where it is supposed to be because (1) it doesn't fit and (C) it is going to require soldering which (III) means we have to buy things like flux and a blow torch.
Oh yeah. Nice. The only thing I know about flux is that it belongs in a Flux Capacitor and those flux Capacitors are tricky and we don't even have a souped up Delorean so I'm not sure where we are going to start. I have expressed my complete and total faith in my husband's ability to join the brass and copper pipes and install our water softener. Mostly because installation is much more than he'd like to spend. Me? I'm totally comfortable with a professional plumber. I'm all like "TAKE MY MONEY!!!"
But, Yay! We bought a water softener. Now my clothes will be clean and I won't spend half my time in the shower scraping the white crusty stuff off the walls. AND I can finally buy a new Kuerig! I miss my baby. She could no longer be De-Scaled. She just sat there and tried to pump water to no avail.
In other news, we took the kids to Toysrus to make their Christmas lists. Sarah wants everything in every isle that is pink. "Princess!!" And some Dinosaurs. Because she's Sarah. Nicholas went straight for Legos and electronics. Which is fine because that is his life now. This is the first year he doesn't want any toys. I knew the day was coming but, *sniffle* misty water colored memories and all that.
And now it is Monday and my coffee pot is full of grounds, thus, my coffee is full of grounds because, well, I asked Jamie to make me coffee yesterday and gave him full step my step instructions. And he didn't push the basket down all the way and coffee was running all over the counter and coffee grounds were all over the place. In the water reservoir. It was a giant mess.
I am starting my week with a water softener in the foyer and crunchy coffee. This should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment