Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Much to do...

I've still got a pile of clothes and trash on my bedroom floor. I didn't really get a chance to work on anything yesterday. It was Monday and we just move a little slower on Mondays. However, I hope to be a LOT more productive today.

Sarah was up early this morning, though and that always throws me off my game. I barely managed to throw on some jeans and a t-shirt. My hair is uncombed and my face is bare of make-up. That is usually not a good thing. However, I'm having some skin issues and so maybe a day or two to let my skin breathe would be a good thing.

It's a chilly morning at 38 degrees but it is supposed to turn into a beautiful day. We've been able to get use out of our fireplace. It is nice to flip a switch and enjoy the heat!

And so, I had better be off to start my day. I've got more to do than minutes in the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment