Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 10/22

As far as weekends go, we've certainly had better. Then again, we have most certainly had worse. I have come to the conclusion that when you have a temperamental two-year-old, online shopping is your friend. We were those people with the screaming toddler calmly walking through the mall this weekend. Nothing was going to make her happy or stop crying and we had a long walk to the car. And we were also those people in Target, Toysrus, the parking lot at Kohl's (we never quite made it in), and Sam's club. To the city at large, I apologize. We should have went with our first instinct and forgot about shopping and just went to a State Park for a picnic and gotten away from all the people.

On to other things...




We must eat this week. And those meals will look like this:

Monday: Italian stuffed meatloaf (it's a meatloaf season with italian spices and stuffied with Mozzarella cheese), mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls. It isn't healthy at all but it is one of Jamie's favorites and I try to throw it in the rotation on occasion.

Tuesday: Sour cream chicken over noodles, peas, rolls

Wednesday: Pork chops on the grill, herb roasted red potatoes, steamed veggies

Thursday: Roasted sausage pasta with onions

Friday: Take Out

Saturday: We are getting company and I think I'm planning on making marinated pork loin with mustard seed sauce, rosemary cream potatoes, spring leaf salad, rosemary topped rolls.

Sunday: TBD. It depends on what our weekend ends up looking like. We might end up going out or we might end up staying in and watching football all day.

Breakfasts This Week: Waffles, oatmeal, cereal, cinnamon rolls

Lunches: Leftovers for the grown ups. PB sandwiches, pizza rolls, chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese, for the kids.

Find more menu plans at: Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment