Friday, October 12, 2012

It's just a little more difficult than I thought....

Do you want to know something? We still aren't all "settled in" to this house. I'm finding it very hard just to get things DONE with a toddler. A smart, funny, sweet, rotten, active toddler. I need to do some Fall cleaning and organizing but I feel like my wheels just spin and spin and nothing actually gets done. It takes me nearly 2 days to get towels folded and put away. I'll start and Sarah will scream about something or pull over her shelves or break down her Bubby's door. Right now she is sitting next to me arguing about taking a nap. I just told her it was time to go upstairs and take a nap. She looked at me and told me "Nope." *sigh*

We're moving the kid's bedrooms around this weekend. At least I hope we are. With Sarah around I guess you never know. The plan is to take a bunch of stuff over to the storage building Saturday morning and then come home and switch around their bedrooms. Right now Sarah has the biggest room AND the entire downstairs den for a playroom. She is never upstairs except to sleep. Nicholas has the tiny spare bedroom for his legos and the other bedroom (which he barely goes in except to sleep). So, it seems like a lot of wasted space. We're moving Nicholas and his Legos all into the big room, Sarah's bedroom into Nicholas' bedroom and taking the little Lego room as a spare bedroom/office. I am very excited about that! I just need a space to put things away. Plus having a spare place for company will be nice too.

I just can't seem to find the time or the space to just get things put away. I have a pile of clothes that need packed up for Goodwill on my bedroom floor. I'm just not getting anywhere.

Maybe next week will be better and more constructive. That's what I keep hoping for anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment