Thursday, May 30, 2013

And it was cold....but beachy...

So, we went of vacation. It was cold. It rained. A lot.

The end.

But seriously, we had a wonderful time just being together as a family with our family. We did manage to get in a couple quality beach days and plenty of sand-digging time. Sarah was insanely crazy about the water. It was a balmy 62 degrees and she's running in the ocean every chance she got. I don't think Nicholas feels the cold, either. Ever. How he could swim in the unheated pool and enjoy himself is just beyond my belief.

So, the kids had a great time. We were a little cold and Jamie spent time in a frigid pool with the kids and didn't get on my case about not getting in. We ate ice cream while wrapped in blankets and towels and our teeth chattering. We laughed a lot. Slept well. Had some quality family time. So, I'd call that a success.

And with luck, I'll share some pictures in a bit.

For now, I'm off to renew my Driver's License at the BMV. Which I could do online if I didn't have a change of address. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you find that as funny as I do? It's been 5 years. I think I've had a change of address or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment