Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sad, no Happy, no Sad...nope Happy Definitely Happy...

What a week! We've had good news, bad news and more great news! First of all, we didn't get our transfer worked out. It's just not going to be able to happen in the time frame we need it to happen so, we're staying in Utah until December or so. Certainly not our ideal situation. It's been a few days though and I'm not devastated. I am actually a little relieved. It's certainly not that I want to stay in Utah. UGH! But not moving across country while seven months pregnant is OK too. I can actually get the baby's room ready, move things around and just settle down and be pregnant.

We still think we'll be able to move at the end of the year. So, it isn't forever!

OK, now for the good news...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W
e had our gender ultrasound yesterday afternoon. She was very clearly a girl. How fun is that!!!

1 comment: