Yeah, I know, I don't know where I've been. I just have a hard time concentrating on anything for more than 10 minutes. It's kind of irritating actually. I'd really like to, you know, finish something once in while!
Otherwise, things are going really well. We've done a little baby shopping and we fixed Nicholas' room up for him so he wouldn't feel so left out. The baby's room has been emptied and Jamie put together her wardrobe. There isn't a closet in that room so we had to buy one. It's really pretty. And yes, we do have 4 bedrooms with closets. However, we didn't want to move Nicholas downstairs or put the nursery downstairs or move them both downstairs. So, we are using the office as the nursery. It's right across from Nicholas' room and keeps both kids on the same floor without putting either of them to the basement. So it works for us. She'll be in our room for the first month or two anyway.
We're taking Nicholas to Disneyland next month. We're all pretty excited. It's no Disney World but we'll make it do. You know we have a deep and abiding love for Disney World and not being able to go this year has been hard. The doctor gave me clearance and as long as everything goes well at the next visits it will be good to go. I just have to take it easier and take lots of breaks...blah blah blah, the usual. At least we'll get to be some place WARM and bright and fun. We're very relaxed Disney freaks. We don't make too many plans and just kind of go with what sounds good to us. We've always managed to do pretty much everything we want and what we missed, we figure we'll catch the next time. Disneyland is pretty small in comparison and this trip is more about the experience than doing everything. It's just a chance to get away, stay some place warm, not cook or make the beds and have a little fun. We're throwing in Lego Land as well. Nicholas is BEYOND excited about Lego Land!
So, that's about it. Keeping things calm around here, planning for the future and enjoying our time together. Jamie's been a little grouchy but I think that is just the hormones! Oh, I'm kidding. Don't tell him I said that!
No comments:
Post a Comment