Monday, February 15, 2010

I have goals....

So, I have goals. They may not be the lofty ideals I had in the past but I definitely have goals. For instance, my goal for today is to wash, dry, fold AND put away all the laundry. This may not sound like much to you, but remember it was near 60 all weekend and sunny. That means two things. One, my boy spent all weekend outside and two, it was MUDDY. We also went shopping and ate out way too much and went to the lake. THAT means there was a LOT of changing our clothes!

We've all got wind-burned cheeks and you know what? I love it. It was so good to just be out and enjoying the sunshine.

I have another goal for today as well. Dinner. I am going to cook dinner. My family will fall over in shock and the bank account will breath a sigh of relief.

So, I have goals. I'm the ambitious sort!

No comments:

Post a Comment