Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weary...

I had all these wonderful intentions to keep up with the blog last week and then things just started getting in the way. We had a few crisis that kept us busy. Then over the weekend I started feeling bad which ended with a trip to the ER on Sunday. Everything is fine. Baby is doing great and after two days of antibiotics I'm feeling like a new person.

Mostly today I'm just weary. Not tired like I need to go to bed, just weary. Weary of being in crisis mode about one thing or another. Weary of fighting against the Mormon invasion into my home. Weary of trying to figure out what to do, where and when. I just want to...be. Be calm. Be in the moment. Be settled.

However, on the up side, I'm feeling really good. The baby is active. Nicholas is doing great. Jamie is getting somewhere at work and things are moving along. The down side is after several days of resting on the couch and not keeping up with things, the laundry pile has morphed into some sort of mountainous beast. It scares me.

If I'm not back in a day or two, look for me under the pile of dirty fleece in my bedroom!

1 comment:

  1. Tell the Mormons that you're Jewish. They won't bother you anymore. That's the tactic I've always used! LOL. I hope you find the peace you're looking for soon!

    ReplyDelete