So, the kids and I are headed home to West Virginia for a week. I am looking forward to the break. All those decisions and timelines and budget talks going on around here are wearing on my nerves, not to mention my sleep patterns. I think we've decided what to do. We've talked everything over with Nicholas because we feel that he should be part of things. We've moved him so many times and he's always been such a trooper about it. We're giving ourselves a couple of days to let it all sink in and make sure we don't want to change our minds! Then we'll start getting serious about the process.
I'm sure I'll talk it to death at some point. Just not today.
I was trying to figure out why I even do this blog thing at all. I guess I could get it more out there and get more hits and all. But I don't really care. I like to look back in the archives for myself and see what was going on with our lives. So, I keep doing it.
But for today, I just need to pack. And do laundry. It looks like the kids will finally get to wear their new summer things while we are gone. Yay!
It is warm here - finally! We've had a lot of rain, but it's still warm enough for shorts and summer attire. You might want to pack light hoodie-type jackets for everyone. Email me if y'all would like to do lunch or an activity. And, safe travels!
ReplyDelete