Monday, May 21, 2012

The Cannons Fired and the Battle Raged....and we ate ice cream.

It's hard to believe it is already Monday. The weekend went by in a blur. We went to Civil War Days and watched the battle,enjoyed the cannon fire and had fun looking through the camps. Nicholas and Jamie went up in the balloon. Sarah and I stayed on the ground this time. I didn't really enjoy the whole balloon experience last year. I'm not afraid of heights but I just like my heights attached to a base on the ground. Not a wire.

We have Sarah's party coming up this weekend. Lots of company staying at our house. I'm really stressed out about the whole thing. I decided just to throw down the beds and hope for the best. It doesn't help that the house is a wreck and it is stressing me out. Jamie has promised to help set up all the beds this evening and to help me clear out some space downstairs.

I'll have to get out later this week and buy the food. We got her a few presents over the weekend and I express ordered some decorations. We have a really fun weekend planned.

But, all this talk of company and the party is freaking me out so I'm going to go and try to start doing something constructive. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment