Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drive by posting....quick update.

First of all, we're still waiting for our furniture. We are camping out on the floor and finally got so sick of eating out, we went and bought pots and pans and something to cook for dinner tonight. But, just a few things real quick.

This is the view from my kitchen. The sun rises just over that point on the left.


I HATE these trucks. You'll notice even Jamie moved over an extra lane for these guys. Worse than these are the double tanker trucks...one was right behind this one.



This is my favorite spot in the house so far.

Hopefully this weekend I'll sit down and tell you about our road trip. We saw a lot of cool things, had one big fight and decided we'd do it all again. Also, I'll have some pictures of the house and the area. Oh, and I'll explain how today, we went to Park City to goof off where the movie stars play. About the theater where they hold the Sundance Film Festival and how we went so far up a dirt road on the mountain, the trees stop growing and there was snow on the ground. Oh, and how Jamie over heated the brakes. It was fun.

Signed,
Anxiously waiting for my coffee pot in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment