
I just love menu plan Mondays. I love reading what everyone else is having for the week. I love all the recipe ideas I've gotten from there over the past year or so. This is our first Menu Plan Monday at "We Ride West." The budget is still tight from the move so the menu is rather uninspired, I'm afraid. For many many more menus go HERE!
Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs, crusty french bread, salad
Tuesday: Sweet and Spicy grilled chicken legs, baked potatoes, green beans, and rolls (this is a family favorite of ours)
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Meatball sandwiches, salads
Friday: grilled chicken breasts, oven fries, carrots and peas, rolls
Saturday: Hamburgers on the grill either home or at the lake, chips
Sunday: appetizer and movie night (we're usually tired from the weekend and ready to hit our pjs and a family movie on the couch) I'm thinking sausage balls and rotel dip.
Lunches for Nicholas and I will be at the pool. Turkey or peanut butter sandwiches, crackers, carrot sticks. Jamie will get leftovers or sandwiches.
Breakfast will be english muffins, turkey bacon, cereal, and I may make some muffins at the end of the week.
Go to Organizing Junkie and see lots more menus!
Yum, Rotel dip. That stuff is great. I (unintentionally) got 10 cans free a while back at Kroger. I think I've only used one of them. I forget about them in the stockpile.
ReplyDeleteI joined Facebook. Don't have a heart attack!
ReplyDeleteI love Rotel. Welcome to MPM :)
ReplyDelete