Monday, July 20, 2009

OUCH!!!

So, this is pretty much the most we did all weekend. It was a lovely afternoon in which we learned how pleasant it is to just hang out and have fun. And also, spray sunscreen isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'll be buying lotion at my next trip to WalMart. I saw SPF 85 on the shelf. That Utah sun is brutal. I'm wearing a red Mickey Mouse T-shirt. You can't tell where the shirt ends and my chest begins. Nicholas came through unscathed. He already had a bit of a tan from his adventures in West Virginia. Jamie and I took turn rubbing aloe lotion on each other before bed last night. Which would have been fun and maybe even romantic except for the "Ow, don't TOUCH me," we screeched back and forth at each other.

If you don't Facebook (hello Tina in GA!!!!), I put some pictures up of the house on Friday. Here's an rerun for those of you who just can't get enough.






I will get pictures upstairs and downstairs this week and post those as well. I think I can actually say, we are moved in. The garage still needs work but we are getting there. We even have things ready for company. OK, for the most part. We are missing a few parts to one of the beds so we have to get out to Lowe's and pick up some bolts.

We have our first Block Party tonight. It's a S'Mores party. Of course Jamie answered the door to get the invitation last night. And of course he didn't ask what we are supposed to bring. He's a man and they never think about these things. I'm just going to take our own S'More fixings and hope for the best.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment