
Nicholas and I decided to take the morning off and goof around. We watched some cartoons then walked to the park. We are still up and going before most people in the neighborhood. The time change is taking some getting used to. Of course, I don't mind getting an early start. It's really only a problem when I'm ready for bed at 9:00. The sun starts shining here at 5 am. MUST remember to put room darkening blinds on Nicholas's windows!!!
I still have a mess of stuff to get to around here but it's been nice to relax a little today. I've enjoyed spending time with Nicholas. Now we are both off on our own pursuits for the afternoon.
I took a bunch of pictures this morning. Nothing INSIDE the house yet, though. I posted them on facebook.
Here's a sampling though!




I like your house! The park looks great too! Must be nice to have that within walking distance.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good week so far!