Friday, March 12, 2010

And we're off!

And finally, we're off on a vacation. I have only spent one night out of this house since July 1. I'm ready to get away for a couple days. The lady across the street is watching the house and taking care of our dog. I'm glad our Boots gets to stay home and not have to go to the kennel. She's super attached and SUPER protective of us lately. She won't even let me answer the door. She tries to push me away and she's big enough to do it. Crazy dog.

Anyway, we're off to Washington State. Not the sunny warm destination I had in mind but I'm excited. I want to see the Pacific ocean and Mount Saint Helen's. We're staying at a giant indoor water park where it is always a warm 84 degrees. Mama is going to float around the lazy river while the other two go down the slides, get soaked under the big bucket and generally act carefree and wild. My hope is that Nicholas simply falls over from exhaustion every night and I can lay in bed with my feet up.

I totally forgot to buy magazines and a book. I plan on doing a lot of sitting in a lounge chair. Oh well. I'm sure I can pick something up along the way.

I'm off to finish packing! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment