I'm being completely irrational and emotional right now. I am FREAKED out about finding a house. We have to be out of this house at the end of the month and everything we've looked at already has 3 or 4 applications on them. I'm crying about being homeless, about nesting without a nest. I stood in my future daughters "not-to-be-bedroom" that we just decorated and sobbed yesterday. I'm a mess.
The worst part is, I'm pretty sure we won't actually end up homeless. I'm positive I'm being irrational. But in the quiet moments of my day, panic sets in. I just feel out of control about it, though. To the point I have seriously considered buying a house here. Knowing how I feel about Utah, that would be a really big mistake.
So, other than the irrational, I feel pretty good physically. Have to start packing up the house so it's good I feel OK. I can't lift anything but at least I can put boxes in the middle of the floor and throw stuff in them. I'd say we're going to be pretty disorganized this move.
Nicholas was an angel this weekend. We had to drag him from one end of town to the other to look at houses. He almost never complained. I hope we find something he can like. I know our pickings are really slim right now so I can't see getting the big yard we wanted but if we can get enough for a swing set, I think that would make up for a lot.
I'm really tired today and have a giant pile of laundry waiting for me. Jamie is sick from his trip so I slept on the couch. Problem is, there was no room for the belly. If he still feels rotten tonight, he can have the couch.
In other news, I'm so ready for Farmer's Market time! We're so close to California that we've been getting some "fresher" produce lately and it tastes so GOOD. Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the good stuff.
Keep your fingers crossed that we find a house soon! Otherwise, I'll be bringing my baby home to a hotel room and believe me, I would NOT be a happy Mommy.
Keeping my fingers crossed! Keep looking - you never know what will pop up. :-)
ReplyDelete